Travel the world in the best culinary style with A Cook’s Tour 2022.
Perfect for Christmas gifting for family and friends, Valentine’s day and Mother’s day.
Five expert chefs reveal the culinary destination in the world they most cherish and share their favourite menus
Each chef takes guests on a virtual cook-along, taking in a range of culinary styles, flavours and dishes
Speciality ingredients sourced and prepared by London’s leading luxury catering company Rocket Food
UK nationwide delivery of ingredients in eco-friendly boxes.
Live stream cook-along ‘premiers’ at 7.30pm on Thursdays (and available after)
Restaurant quality dining experience enjoyed in comfort of own home
A Cook’s Tour: Explore the Island of Mustique with Tristan Welch
November 2021: A Cook’s Tour is back with a new winter season featuring five winter destinations hosted by trailblazing, expert chefs.
Created by luxury London caterer Rocket Food during lockdown to satisfy the appetites for food lovers and adventure seekers who wanted to open up their culinary repertoire, the new season of A Cook’s Tour 2022 offers a chance for people to cook with renowned chefs and go on a number of exciting food adventures, all from the comfort of their own home.
New destinations include:
- Discover Northern Thailand with John Chantarasak, 27 & 28 January 2022
- A Food Lover’s Night in Paris with Anna Haugh, 10 & 11 February 2022
- Explore the Island of Mustique with Tristan Welch, 24 & 25 February 2022
- “Sicilia” with Ben Tish, 10 & 11 March 2022
- Flavours of the Middle East with Sabrina Ghayour, 24 & 25 March 2022
A Cook’s Tour: Discover Northern Thailand with John Chantarasak
Charlie Grant Peterkin, Director, Rocket Food, explains: “We had such amazing feedback from the first A Cook’s Tour and multiple requests to do it again this winter so we’ve evolved the concept to tantalise the taste buds and ensure people have a fabulous and unique restaurant quality dining experience.
“This season for example, each cook-along will focus on a particular foodie hot spot with the five different menus designed by chefs including Sabrina Ghayour and Anna Haugh who will share their first hand experience on their chosen destination, fascinating stories and expert tips.
“With Christmas just around the corner followed by Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day, A Cook’s Tour makes a really thoughtful and unique present for family and friends. It’s also the perfect self-gift for those who want a fun way to cure the mid-winter blues, try out some new flavours, ingredients and dishes, while staying home.”
A Cook’s Tour shakes things up in the kitchen given most of us have the culinary equivalent of Groundhog Day, cooking the same nine dishes on rotation and rarely introducing new concoctions.
Previous destinations have included Beirut with Ottolenghi, Oaxaca with Thomasina Miers, and Italy with Angela Hartnett.
A Cook’s Tour: from £75.00 for two plus delivery for the first destination, subsequent ones cost £85.00 for two plus delivery. To book please go to: https://acookstour.co.uk
Click on the link to find out more on how A Cook’s Tour makes a wonderful gift for foodie friends and family.
A Cook’s Tour: Flavours of the Middle East with Sabrina Ghayour
How it works
- Choose an upcoming destination from A Cook’s Tour https://acookstour.co.uk (there are five new ones for 2022)
- Rocket Food handles the sourcing and preparation of ingredients, packing and delivery in eco-friendly boxes
- A Cook’s Tour is delivered direct to your door (UK wide) with a choice of delivery day – Thursday or Friday
- As well as printed recipes, a link will be sent to enable people to tune in to A Cook’s Tour cook along. This shows the chef in action making the menu and can be watched as a live stream directly into your kitchens or, if you don’t want to do it on the day, you can watch at your leisure the next day
- Add-ons will be available in the Rocket Food shop which is launching soon. These will include wine and cocktail pairing masterclasses, signed cookery books from guest chefs including Sicila by Ben Tish and Simply and Feasts by Sabrina Ghayour
- Gifting service is able to send physical gift cards for family and friends to redeem
- Corporate and private events can also be arranged for a bespoke A Cook’s Tour.